Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Go Tell Mommy I am Ok

This sculpture is called "Go Tell Mommy I am OK" - a fellow mom told me about it - it is available for purchase on ETSY. It really resonated with me, as for those that attended Angel's memorial know, Jeff and I had an encounter with butterflies in our backyard....here are the details.


Within a minute or two of deciding on the butterfly theme for Angel's memorial, Jeff went in the backyard and a small white butterfly flew right up to him and landed within arms reach for a moment.  The butterfly then crossed the yard and landed on the grass for another rest. When it rose again, it was followed by another little white butterfly, and the two flew off together.  

Angel’s parents have found comfort in knowing this butterfly was a sign from Angel, and that she was showing her parents that she has already made a friend in her new world.  It was her way of acknowledging her parents and their love, and also showing them she is ok and will see them another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment