Tuesday, 11 October 2011

2 months without Angel


I know the ultimate loss. When tomorrow starts without you...2+ months Angelless
The day we said goodbye - was the most inhumane day of my life...It hasn't gotten any easier since then.
Each night I say goodnight to the sky...and soak my pillow in tears
It pains me to think...I will never see you walk down the aisle as a bride
You are made of stars
You are unrepeatable
You are immortal
You are a child of the universe
Thank you for being.
I believe in you. You are safe in my heart. I love you and I hope I make you proud.
I feel pressured by everyone to blot you out of creation....like you never happened. But you did.
We all hurt without you.
Why can't anyone say your name? Angel was here.
Death ends a body, not a relationship. All life is eternal...it is an angel's promise.
I know you will come find me in my last hour to take me home. Until then.
Angel Eternity Stewart - 11-08-2011

***Adapted from Jackie's tribute for Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment