Sunday, 26 May 2013
Some days
Some days I just can't be strong. Some days I do want to stay in bed and cry. Some days my heart breaks all over again for you. Some days I can't believe how much time has passed since you were here. Some days I feel like the rest of the world has forgotten your existence. Some days I feel alone with it all - the burden and the sadness. Some days I want to rip this grief off my shoulders and throw it out the window, and then take off running. Some days I don't have any more tools in the box to rely on to cope. Some days the weirdest flashbacks come into my mind and I wonder how I got back there again. Some days I do still wear the mask and get through things as best as I can. Some days I get caught off guard and get glimpses of what could have been life with you here. Some days the triggers are too much to take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment