Sunday, 11 August 2013

2 years ❤

Happy 2nd birthday in heaven Angel.

I remember so vividly holding you in my arms on this day 2 years ago. 

I wonder what you might be up to if you had lived. We would probably be chasing you around as you explore, climbing the stairs and furniture. You would be feeding yourself. You would be talking to us and saying mama and daddy, and short phrases. You might imitate our guestures and words.  You would have a favorite toy and would likely enjoy it when we read you stories.  I am sure we would share many hugs and kisses.

We miss you every day and especially today. 

Sending you all our love.

"We can't know why the lily has so brief a time to bloom in the warmth of sunlight's kiss upon its face before it folds into its fragrance and bids the world good night to rest its beauty in a gentler place.  But we can know that nothing that is loved is ever lost and no one who has touched a heart can really pass away because some beauty lingers on in each memory of which they've been a part."

Ellen Brennerman





Owen's birthday wish for Angel.
I wonder what mischief they would have got up to together!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, sweet Angel. How has it been 2 years??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Angel! Hugs to you Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guaranteed they would of gotten into lots of mischief for sure! I know they would of been great little buddies and even though Owen never got to actually play with her I know he is missing out on her friendship. It brings tears to my eyes thinking of them together. Happy birthday Angel!

    ReplyDelete