Thursday, 10 November 2011

Tomorrow is 3 months without Angel...Missing you today and every day



Today I visited with my cousin Carmen and her daughter Maria at their new house.  It was so nice to see both of them but looking at Maria I could not help but think of Angel and wonder how she is, if she is watching us, and thinking "wish you were here."   I had imagined her and Maria playing together and becoming close friends as they grew up together.   Carmen and I have both heard that babies/children here on Earth can see spirit children.  I have read about this, that often siblings left behind on Earth can see their brothers or sisters in spirit and they play with them.  Carmen asked Maria - "can you see Angel?"  Of course she is too young to answer us.  But I hope the answer is yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment