Friday, 1 February 2013

Leibster Award

Leibster Award



I have been nominated for the Leibster Award!  Thank you Lindsey at Two Boys Two Pair of Wings! I am very flattered. I have been meaning to post about this for some time and finally had a chance to do so.
 
The Liebster is an award given to bloggers by bloggers. The rules are as follows:



 
("Liebster" is a German word and it means sweetheart, beloved person, darling)
RULES:
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.


1. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.

2. Then, create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.

3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.

4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.

5. No tag backs.

_____


My responses to Lindsey's questions:


1. Do you work outside the home? If so, what is your profession?
yes, I work for the Ontario Government in Human Resources
 
2. What song most reminds you of your Child(ren)?
A thousand years by Christina Perri
 
3. What are you most looking forward to these days?
Going to Jamaica in March!
 
4. If a genie granted you one wish, what would you wish for?
To have my daughter back, living, and messing up my house with her toys.
 
5. How long have you been married, or been with your significant other?
10 years in August 2013
 
6. What do you do in your spare time?
Blog, hang out with friends and family, read, play word games, watch movies, listen to music, work out
 
7. What resource helped you the most after the loss of your child(ren)?
The blogging world, online and in face support groups, beautiful friendships with BLMs, one on one counselling, a few books - one being "A Grace Disguised, how the soul grows through loss"
 
8. Do you have pets?
We have an aquarium of fish. I want a dog!
 
9. What is your favorite color?
Blue.
 
10. Who is the most supportive person in your life?
There are many and I am lucky, but on a day to day level my husband Jeff
 
11. If you had to live anywhere else, other than where you are currently living, where would it be?
Paris - I love the culture, the romance, the beauty.
 
My nominees are:
1) Domenica at Inspired by Karolina 
2) Beth Morey at Beauty from Ashes
4) Kerry at Our New Normal
5) Tisi at Tisi's Tirades
7) Dana at Inspired by Jacob
8) Jamie at Notes of Naya
9) Angela at Moeller's Back Home
10) yet to be discovered...
11) yet to be discovered...

Unforutnately I don't have 2 other blogs to list to complete the list of 11 - the other blogs I am following have a large mass of supporters and followers already!! So I will leave those last 2 as yet to be discovered.
 
My nominees - I follow each of you and you inspire and comfort me with your words.  Thank you for being there, and for helping me along my journey.
 
My Nominees' questions:
 
1) What is your favourite memory of the time you spent with your baby?
2) Do you have any resources you would recommend to a new BLM?
3) How long have you been married?
4) What is your favourite place to travel to?
5) If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it?
6) What reminds you of your baby?
7) What is your favourite season and why?
8) What is your favourite colour?
9) Where do you live?
10) What do you do  (or will you do) to honour your baby on their birthday?
11) What is your biggest wish for 2013?

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment