Saturday, 1 December 2012

Love

At the service on Monday the priest said something that resonated with me. He talked about the choice we have in moving forward after the death of our loved one. We can be sad, angry, bitter and perhaps close ourself off. Or, we can move forward with love. The love that we felt for and with our loved one. We can keep them alive here by demonstrating that love in our daily life.
This can be easier said than done some days but I really do appreciate the message and want to try to act on it.
I received a reminder this week of how much love I have in my life. My friend Jen sent me this angel as a reminder that not only is my daughter always here with me, but so are my family and friends to help carry me along the way.
I love this piece. I will carry it with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment