Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Writers block

I haven't been posting as much recently and in some ways I feel like I have writers block lately. I stepped into 2013 with a clear intention to try to live in the present, and to be happier. Simple as that. Some days it is still a struggle for sure. And in a way if feels selfish of me. In a way it feels like I am leaving Angel behind. Maybe I am just better at blocking out the deep sadness. I don't really know. But this intention seems to be working pretty well so far. Don't get me wrong, Angel is never far from my mind. But I am trying to be a happier me. I have overcome so much in the last 18 months and I want to just enjoy any relief that I have from the sorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment