Dear Angel
It has been 11 months since I held you in my arms. That number seems unreal to me. I can’t believe it will soon be an entire year. The aching of the loss becomes amplified with each milestone I pass.
Did you know that in the past month, your daddy and I both had little butterflies land on us in the backyard? I love that, I hope it was a sign from you.
We miss you and we cry for you often. I doubt that will ever change.
I have no more words today. The pain is deep. We love you from here to heaven.

I have been thinking about you and Angel a lot. The month before Jacob's first birthday was so hard for me and Ted. I think those butterflies were from her. It is so rare to have one land on you, and then to have had one land on both of you. It had to have been her. Sending you hugs.
ReplyDelete