Monday, 2 July 2012

Angel's Garden - photobomb

Ok I guess I got alittle photo happy taking pictures of Angel's garden. It is looking sooo good!




Mya watering Angel's garden :)


our new lights - looks so pretty at night


daisies!

roses....my rose bush was looking alittle off but I am hoping it will come back


love this zebra grass...for "just a grass" it is one of my favourite things in the garden



our butterfly bush is getting bigger - tiny buds are starting....so impatient to have this bloom!








Angel's garden at the Stewart's (grandparents) house


I got to see it in full bloom at Jeff's mom's retirement party :)  the yellow roses are so pretty.


The Stewart family cross that includes myself, Jeff and Angel on the left side. That little painted A as part of our family makes such a big difference to me, it really means alot that she is acknowledged as part of the family. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow both gardens look amazing! What a beautiful, beautiful way to remember Angel.

    ReplyDelete