Take this broken heart
Sometimes I wish I could give this broken heart away. Even if it was just for a day here and there, and then take it back. It is not like I will ever forget Angel, and that is not what I mean - I just long for some relief from the heaviness.
It feels so unrelenting and heavy and all-consuming. Somehow it does ease up. One day it will just you by surprise and you will realize that you haven't felt terrible for the past hour and it is shocking. And it feels good and it will happen for you.
ReplyDeleteHi I am a hurting mommy also I recently lost my son Jonathan at 20 weeks. It hurts so much just like you said. I just wanted you to know I was here you are not alone and neither am I others know this deep pain. I also long for relief. Thank you for sharing your story.
ReplyDelete