Inspired by Angel Eternity Stewart -- A journey of joy, love, loss and grief
Monday, 21 May 2012
Visit to Butterfly Conservatory
Shannon, Owen & I went to the Butterfly Conservatory in Cambridge yesterday. We saw many unique butterflies! here are some photos and a short video. It was very beautiful there.
Loved the pics:) I am loving all the butterflies around this year. Thanks for your message to me. I am so sorry for your loss. Definitely touching that our angels were just weeks apart.
If you ever want to chat, email me anytime (domenica@thehowells.ca).
Little Owenwhile is preciousto and the butterflies are beautiful! Thank you for sharing your pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteLoved the pics:) I am loving all the butterflies around this year.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your message to me. I am so sorry for your loss. Definitely touching that our angels were just weeks apart.
If you ever want to chat, email me anytime (domenica@thehowells.ca).