Tuesday, 28 August 2012

A link to share - Living Child Free

I debated about sharing this link here but I think it is important to talk about all aspects of babyloss and the life thereafter, and ensure this is an open discourse for women and men that come by my site.
Mrs. Spit posted about this link today, on “Living Child Free.”
She talks about making the choice, about what this choice meant to her, finding a new path, and also responding to others when they question the choice.  She touches on loneliness, and support networks, and finding meaning as you move forward.   
I really loved her reference to the "mini-van mafia" - this had me laugh out loud.  But the most poignant thing I thought was when she says:
It’s never the job of another human to make you complete. Making yourself complete is your job.
I have to say, I really appreciate the honest and transparent perspective of someone who is walking this road.  I don’t know if this will be my choice, but if it is, and if it is the choice of some of you reading, I hope this article helps you find ways to cope, and allows you to find peace in your heart. 

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment