Saturday, 18 August 2012

Why can't they all be here?

In the last few weeks, three of my babyloss friends have had rainbow babies, a subsequent child after their loss, or in some cases losses. I can't express how happy, relieved and hopeful this makes me for them, who have suffered so much and who deserve a change in this life's path or repayment in karma. They are beautiful mothers to all of their children, here and in heaven.

I still question why we can't have all our babies here with us. The injustice of the circumstance is beyond words for me. Why can't they all be in our arms? I will never understand.

I carried Angel with me for 31 weeks, I held my beautiful baby girl's little hand in mine at birth for a few treasured moments. I carry her in my heart for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment