Saturday, 10 March 2012

10th of the month again

I do not like the 10th of the month.  I find myself looking at the clock and thinking back to August 10th, and I get a sick feeling in my stomach.    The day we found out she was gone.  Depending on what time it is, I think back to, 7 months ago at this time I was.....insert horrible memory here....
I wish I could not think that way, but it is really hard not to get pulled back to that. 

Pinned Image


Last night I had an amazing dream though.  I am not sure where I was but I was outside in a field and it was very early spring, still kind of cold outside.  But despite being still cold and barely spring yet, I saw several of the biggest, most beautiful butterflies, and they flew right up to, and near me, and around me.  It was an amazing sight. I just stared in awe and I felt a sense of comfort from it. 

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and Angel today. The 10th and 11th of every month will get easier, I promise.

    ReplyDelete