Rose bush

Butterfly bushes - they actually attract butterflies, which I love. Thanks Jackie for telling me about this!


White Angel Gladiolus - another Jackie suggestion! :)

I am sure I'll think of some new ideas too, throughout the planning stages. It would be great to make it colourful and pretty, and girly, for our baby girl.
It is hard to believe you won't be here this spring Angel. As the warmer weather approaches, and a new season begins, we are further and further away from you. I remember thinking in October how sad I was that the weather had turned cold and I wouldn't be seeing any more butterflies flying around on my walks or in the yard. I thought about how it would be months until I would even see another butterfly again. And yet here we are, months later. I can't believe it. It has been months since you have been gone. I can't imagine when it will have been a full year without you.
I bet the garden will be beautiful!
ReplyDeletejen the garden will be beautiful ... we have rainbow butterfly bushes :-D theres amazing even attract humming birds
ReplyDeletei remember that feeling of no more butterflies and it being months away well here we are .... its so hard